Getting Started With Poloniex
Cryptocurrency trading is catching on to the mainstream psyche and most of the major exchanges now are often overwhelmed by the sheer number of transactions they process every day that a lot of them cannot seem to cope with the demands. This and coupled with the limited service a lot of these exchanges offer in terms of the number of countries they actually accept to trade on their platform has given birth to the rise of new generation exchanges that do not discriminate against users no matter where they might be originating from. One of these newer exchanges is Poloniex.
What is Poloniex?
Poloniex is among the newer exchanges to come on to the market whose aim is to extend the service of the cryptocurrency exchange industry to millions of users that are frustrated with the current status quo and those that are completely cut-off from trading freely by the established exchanges in the industry today. Poloniex is among the new generation cryptocurrency-only exchanges that extends a worldwide service and offers their users a wide array of choices when it comes to the kinds of products that are traded on them as well as very competitive transaction fees
Poloniex like most of its peers offering similar services does not hassle much when it comes to demanding for sensitive user information and is very easy to start trading on especially if the user already has crypto assets to begin trading with. In order to get going, use the following short steps to trade on Poloniex:
- Navigate to the original site of the exchange using your browser, and ensure you are at the right site by checking the “Secure” authentication badge on the left-hand side of your address bar.
- Bookmark the site once authenticated, and then click on the “Register” button on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Insert your mail address, password and country to register and follow-up by verifying your sign-up using the link sent to your mailbox.
- Once verified, go ahead and make your first deposit. You can do that by looking for the exact cryptocurrency you intend to deposit with from the options on the deposit page, and click on it..
- You will be given the option of generating an address, which will be uniquely made for your deposit of that particular currency, click on “Generate”.
- Copy the generated address and use it to send the amount of currency you intend to deposit from your dedicated wallet.
- As soon as your deposit is verified, you can go ahead and start trading on the Poloniex platform